2011年4月7日星期四

During Forgotten says Derrick Rose MVP

  Before the season, Kevin Durant was the MVP favorite. Came as a marker of the NBA first team gold for U.S. in Turkey, which intended to take the next step seemed.

And then he and the Thunder has had a slow start. And he slipped off the radar. As the season has progressed, he got his groove back and again led the NBA in scoring 27.8 points per game. His recordings percentage has dropped slightly, but remains one of the best scorers in the party. However, he never raised in the discussion of MVP. It has been forgotten.

He told Chris Tomasson in hell Hoop Hype scoring title most people remember hes still there.

Many people forget about me this year, Durant said an average of 27.8 points. So I guess if I get the title of the best, I think people remember me. Last year, this kind of jump into the scene. I'm old. Im not out there and average 40 points per game and things like that. So people have forgotten me.

As for the MVP race Durant is good for the forgotten people.

No (dissatisfaction). I play on a basketball team win,  said Durant the Thunder (52-26), the Northwest Division claimed on Wednesday. I won 50 games. Im in a difficult conference, a business difficult. I think the MVP is a guy whose team like us last year when it went from 23 wins to 50 (although Durant finished behind James, the Cavaliers actually fell 66-61 wins). Thatsit big difference. With people like D. Rose, 41-50 output as earlier today. So it's a big difference. We remained the same.

So, if you stay the same, which is probably why Kobe Bryant a prize (for MVP in 2008) has won. I hope I'll play bad before I'm done, though.

The following season, my favorite Durant MVP. Again. People do not forget.

没有评论:

发表评论